It's February 1st and It's the first day of my diet. I'm really excited about my future weight loss but it always starts like this. I'm just going to have faith that my level of discipline remains high. So, I'm going to try out the Slim Fast diet with little or no snacks and exercise of course. Their shakes are really good but not the kind you buy premixed...the ones you mix yourself with milk. It just tastes fresher...I guess because it is right??? Lol. The diet is 2 shakes, 3 snacks, and 1 500 calorie meal but like I said, I'm going try eliminate as many snacks as I can. I have to make sure to get some vitamins too. I'll make a trip to my favorite place, GNC.
So for today, I'm going to do some Pilates for exercise. As a matter of fact, I'm going to get on to that in just a few seconds. I'm going to add housework to the list although we don't really consider that exercise...it's better than sitting like a bump on a log. I weighed myself this morning and I'm embarrassed to even announce what the scale read but I'm going to tell you anyway because that's what this is all about right??? So I weigh a whopping 213 pounds. BOOP! That number won't be there for long!
No comments:
Post a Comment