First of all, my muscles are SORE!!! I didn't work out yesterday but I did do my pilates two days ago. I plan to do Yoga today in spite of my soreness. Hopefully stretching out the muscles will help them to feel better. I was once told that if your muscles are really sore the morning after working out, you're out of shape. That should tell you a thing or two about your girl! Lol. That should come as no surprise though...given my starting weight. Speaking of weight, I weighed myself this morning and I'm at 211...lost two pounds!!! YAAAAY!
As far as my diet is concerned, I've been doing really well during the day but I fall off after 7:00pm. I'm such a muncher at night and I need to work on that. Every piece of food I eat is added calories. I need to be more disciplined and say NO to myself after 7:00pm!!! I'm going to do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment