Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ignoring You

I've been terrible. When you don't hear from me for an extended period, it's mostly because I've been bad. I avoid spreading my lack of enthusiam when I know I ain't right! Lol. Anyway, I've really began to step my game up this week. I'm on the committed track...AGAIN! I HAVE TO STAY DISCIPLINED!

I found a cool online program out there that's FREE and it's at sparkpeople.com. Check it out and see if you like. I've been using that this week and I enjoy it. You're created a program based upon your goals and this program has the amount of calories, fat, carbs, and protein you should consume each day. There's also a work-out regimen created based upon your workout goals (i.e. how long you want to work out and on which days). If you need even more help, they create a meal plan for you and you can print out a grocery list. I really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment